Before you can enter online, you’ll need to prepare several items. You will not be able to start your entry submission online and then come back later to complete it or modify it. We therefore encourage you to have all your materials ready at the time you begin your online entry.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Basic information such as business name, description, number of employees, 2016 revenues, and contact information
- Names and ownership percentages of anyone who owns 5% or more of your business
- Either a 30–60-second video or a photo + narrative/text response of 1500 characters less that answers the question, “What one unique aspect of your business will make you succeed over the next year?”
- By the time you’re ready to enter on this website, the video should be already be recorded and uploaded to YouTube or Vimeo.
Written responses to the questions:
- How does your business make a positive impact on the community? (in 750 characters or less)
- What would you do with a $1,000 Sam’s Club gift card, training, and help from a SCORE mentor to grow your business? (in 750 characters or less)
For SCORE Awards entrants only (you must have worked with a SCORE Mentor in the last year to be eligible)
- Name and email address of SCORE Mentor(s)
Written response to the questions:
- How has working with a SCORE mentor helped your business? (750 characters or less)
- Have you had to overcome any obstacles along the way to build your business? (750 characters or less)
For a preview of the application requirements, please click here